You are here
Australian Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0141
This is a 1-day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of simulation based training scenarios.
CRITERIA FOR ATTENDANCE
This course is open to emergency nursing staff along with medical staff from either a surgical, emergency or anaesthesia backgrounds. Those who usually work in trauma team resuscitations are also welcome to apply.
- To use a standard structured team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 19 November 2020
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"The scenarios were extremely helpful but skill stations and lectures were awesome also"
"Experience at team lead in trauma setting, systematic approach"
"Reinforcing patient care, use of equipment and team building"