You are here
Australian Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0132
This is a 1-day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resouce management through the use of simulation based training scenarios.
CRITERIA FOR ATTENDANCE
Registered Nurses who are accredited to work in the Resuscitation Room
Trauma Clinical Nurse Consultants (including Relieving)
Registered Nurses who attend CODE BLUE calls
Emergency, Intensive Care, Anaesthetic and Surgical Consultants and Registrars who attend RDH Trauma Call Pages
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resouce management
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 22 October 2020
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"Hands on in supportive environment"
"Reinforcing trauma scenarios - applying the correct processes to achieve better patient outcomes"
"The scenarios extremely helpful but skill stations and lectures were awesome also"