You are here
Australian Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0130
This is a 1-day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of simulation based training scenarios.
CRITERIA FOR ATTENDANCE
This course is open to emergency nursing staff along with medical staff from either a surgical, emergency or anaesthesia backgrounds. Those who usually work in trauma team resuscitations are also welcome to apply.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting the the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams. Each application will be considered individually on its own merit.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 26 August 2020
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"Reinforcing trauma scenarios - applying the correct processes to achieve better patient outcomes."
"Experience at team lead in trauma setting, systematic approach."
"Hands on in supportive environment."