You are here
TO BE RESCHEDULED- AUSTRALIA TRAUMA TEAM TRAINING (ATTT) NT0008
Due to circumstances beyond our control, this course will be rescheduled. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. (Please note the date listed below is the original schedule now cancelled)
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
Suitable participants: This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams.
$115.00 pp incl. GST
[Prices and course availability are subject to change]
Registration: Will be available when the rescheduled date is confirmed.