You are here
Australia Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT1606
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
SUITABLE PARTICIPANTS: This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 16 May 2017