You are here
Australia Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0132
This is a 1-day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resouce management through the use of simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resouce management
This course is open to Royal Darwin Hospital staff who work in trauma teams ie; surgical registrars, ICU and emergency medical and nursing staff and anaesthetic medical staff. Each application will be considered individually under its own merit.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 22 October 2020
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"Hands on in supportive environment"
"Reinforcing trauma scenarios - applying the correct processes to achieve better patient outcomes"
"The scenarios extremely helpful but skill stations and lectures were awesome also"