You are here
Australia Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0066
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
SUITABLE PARTICIPANTS: This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 04 May 2018
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"Understanding the value of effective team work to patient & staff outcomes. Acknowledging the immediate value of non-technical skills in trauma."
"Experienced facilitators – bring real life experience / knowledge"
"The simulations were a great way to practice, learn & re learn scenarios & team approach."