You are here
Australia Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0065
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
SUITABLE PARTICIPANTS: This course is open to Royal Darwin Hospital staff who work in trauma teams ie; Surgical Registrars, ICU & Emergency medical and nursing staff and Anaesthetic medical staff. Each application will be considered individually under its own merit.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl. GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and course availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 26 February 2018- OPEN FOR REGISTRATIONS TO THE WAITLIST ONLY
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"Enjoyed the day. Felt it was a great team building exercise for the department. Glad there was a good mix of doctors and nurses."
"Great to take the emphasis away from clinical and focus on team work."
"Understanding the value of effective team work to patient & staff outcomes. Acknowledging the immediate value of non-technical skills in trauma."