You are here
AUSTRALIA TRAUMA TEAM TRAINING (ATTT) NT0009
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams.
$115.00 pp incl. GST
[Prices and course availability are subject to change]
10 October 2016