You are here
AUSTRALIA TRAUMA TEAM TRAINING (ATTT) NT0007
This is a one day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of Simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
Suitable participants: This course is open to Doctors, Nurses, Defence Health Personnel and St John Ambulance staff who are involved in trauma teams.
$110.00 pp incl. GST
[Prices and course availability are subject to change]
Registration: (ONLINE REGISTRATIONS AVAILABLE SOON)
To register your interest in this course, please complete the expression of interest attached and return to email: email@example.com
Registrations close: 09 February 2016- CLOSED